We just found out we have blue quest piping..is there a lawsuit against them,ours needs repairs.

Hurst, TX |
Filed under: Defective housing

a plumber came to our house because we had a leak that needed to be repaired in our water line.The line runs from the meter box on the curb to our house, he said tha it was Blue Quest piping and the cost of the whole repair would be around 2,600.00 dollars. is there anything we can do to get any money back

I've never heard of Blue Quest piping -- I'd suggest you search the Internet for information on this company.

NOTICE: Neither the mere sending of nor the content of the above Internet email message creates an attorney-client relationship (or any relationship) between the lawyer identified below and any other party identified herein. Such a relationship may only be created by written document signed by all the parties and the attorney that specifically states that the named client(s) is/are hiring the named attorney and which further sets out the terms of such engagement. If you have a legal problem, you should immediately seek competent legal advice from a qualified attorney. Your situation may be affected by time requirements imposed by law; therefore you should not delay in seeking competent legal advice.