We have 3 acres of agriculture with house that we would like to turn into a wedding venue. Possible?

Asked about 1 year ago - Concrete, WA

This is property that was boundary adjusted away from the main farm, which was sold. 2 acres are situated on the Skagit River. The deed reads suitable for wildlife viewing platforms and nature trails. The house does not flood (not in the floodway) but it has no neighbors and has a beautiful view. The county has already frowned upon the idea. So can we change the zoning?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Michael Charles Doland

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . You can always try to change the zoning or obtain a "conditional use permit".

    The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may... more
  2. Steven John Clausen


    Contributor Level 16

    Answered . You need to discuss issue with real estate attorney in county where real estate is located.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,779 answers this week

2,813 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,779 answers this week

2,813 attorneys answering