We had a deal with Chase on our mortgage. They SOLD our loan to Select Portfolio Servicing and want $13K or a Short Sale or

Asked 12 months ago - Oviedo, FL

Deed- in- lieu of Forclosure. We want to keep our home, I bought this home new in 1987. Chase said they would work out our loan, when my husband lost his job. Chase said when he got a stable job ( he does now) re modify our loan, then they sell it to Select?please advise me on how to handle this. Thank you sheila

1. Aseal F Morghem

Pro

Answered . Did you obtain something in writing from Chase bank? Otherwise, Chase is allowed to sell it to any other company and this new company does not have to agree to Chase's offer unless it is in writing. Seek a mortgage defense lawyer for further advice.