We found a family who was willing to re-home our dog about 36 hours ago. We explained that he was a fun, hyper, and loving dog.

Colorado Springs, CO |

We found a family who was willing to re-home our dog about 36 hours ago. We explained that he was a fun, hyper, and loving dog. After meeting him they paid us the fee and took him home right away, we then texted the next day to make sure all was well with them and it was. Next thing we know we get a text message saying that he has bitten a child and the father then told us that he kicked the dog in the face multiple times. Apparently they were all sitting around and out of no where he attacked the child. Keep in mind that this dog was raised with a toddler and two small dogs and never once show aggression. Now they are threatening to sue us to pay for medical bills. Do they have a case against us?

Oh and they also showed us a picture of what was suppose to be a bite mark. From the pictur

1. probably not. but turn it into your homeowners insurance if there is any more aggressive communications

2. Doesn't appear that they have a claim.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

3. I doubt the new owners are going to be successful; however, if you have home owners' insurance or renter's insurance, notify your insurance company and they should handle everything for you.

4. I agree that they probably don't have a case. Did you find out what happened to the dog?

This is not to be construed as legal advice. I do not have an attorney client relationship with you.