We bought a used truck 2 days ago from a car dealer, it broke down today and e would like to get out of the deal. can we do that

Haverhill, MA |

truck broke down after owning it for less than 2 days (used) we would like to get out of thedeal. Legally do we have 3 days to get out of a deal?

1. You may be able to get out of the deal under either Massachusetts' Lemon Aid Law, or under Massachusetts Lemon Law. Depending upon the circumstances there are different steps you need to follow to be successful. So I hope you don't think I'm being flip when I say that it probably makes the most sense for you to just call me or email me more particulars.

You may not end up needing to hire a lawyer, if the car dealer follows the law.

In any case, attorney's fees can be available in these kinds of cases, so don't fret too much about the cost of a lawyer. 617-230-2779