We are looking for a local San Francisco free speech attorney for our federal lawsuit against the nudity ban in SF.

Asked 10 months ago - San Francisco, CA

We filed a federal lawsuit against the city of SF based on the fact that the nudity ban that was implemented on feb 1, 2013 - is unconstitutional. It makes no provisions for political nor artistic self expression. We were arrested multiple times while engaged in political protests and dance performance.
We found a great ACLU lawyer who is willing to represent us but he is not local and we need to find a local attorney to help us.

1. Christine C McCall

Pro

2

Answered . Any "great ACLU lawyer" is wholly connected to an amazing and unsurpassed nation-wide network of similarly experienced and principled attorneys. Let your ACLU guy put together the legal team.

2. Rixon Charles Rafter III

1

Answered . Solicitations violate the terms of use if this site. Try your county lawyer referral service or the Avvo 'find a lawyer' tab.

3. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

Answered . The ACLU attorney knows others in the area, most likely, or can find out about any who are local.

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239