We are having a lawyer write up a verified complaint regarding jewelry taken by my brother in Florida. My brother and I are

Asked over 1 year ago - West Palm Beach, FL

Trustees of my mothers estate. As I am the plaintiff, how long does my brother have to respond to the verified complaint? What specific questions should I be posing to my lawyer?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Judy A. Goldstein

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You have a lawyer. He will answer all your questions and advise you fo what you need to know.

  2. Adam S. Bernick

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . If you already have an attorney you should direct these questions to your attorney.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,033 answers this week

2,825 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,033 answers this week

2,825 attorneys answering