Wats the worst that could happen

Reading, PA |

i got realy drunk took a cab the cab droped me off at the wrong house,being drunk i didnt even know so iwas banging on there front door.cops showed up charged me with public drunkness,disordly conduct,defiant trespass and prowlling

1. Don't post anymore details on the Web. First two charges seem reasonable from your account; other two charges sound defensible. You should talk with a qualified criminal defense attorney in your area. Most offer free, but limited, consultations. It's impossible to gauge the seriousness of the potential criminal consequences without more detail (not here), evaluation of the Commonwealth's evidence, and your criminal history. You need to consult with counsel ASAP. Good luck.

2. Get an attorney and do not post the details on a public site. Most of the offenses would be unliekly to result in jail time unless you have an extensive record. The one exception to that statement is the trespass. You need an attorney.

Michael L. Doyle
    (215) 900-5565

3. It sounds like you were over charged. Retain an experienced criminal defense attorney and have them attempt to negotiate this down to one summary offense.

4. I agree with my colleagues. Depending on the circumstances, you may be charged with summary offenses and/or misdemeanors for the listed crimes. It is important you consult with a criminal defense attorney who can fully explain and advise you on your potential defense(s).

James D Doyle, Esq.
    (610) 431-8910

5. I agree with the other posters. First, don't post anymore details on this or any other sites. Second, it would appear that you were over charged and may be able to work something out. You should contact an attorney.