Wat should we do

Asked about 4 years ago - Philadelphia, PA

5 guys got hit n a chevy malibu by a sams club truck,three peoople felt the pain but scared to go to the hospital but the pain is bothering,but no insurance

1. Joyce J. Sweinberg

Pro

Answered . You really should speak to an attorney about this. Those of you who were passengers in the car may have different rights than the driver/owner who had no insurance on the car. There are many possible ways to get medical expenses covered if you need treatment. As Mr. Myers indicated, most of us, myself included, provide free consultations. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

JOYCE J. SWEINBERG ESQUIRE
    Attorney at Law
    105 A East Maple Avenue
    Langhorne PA 19047

215-752-3732
    jjsesq@comcast.net

Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice. It is merely intended to provide general information to aid the poster in finding answers to the problem posed. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. In most cases, it is best to contact an attorney directly to find answers to your problems.

2. Timothy F. Rayne

Pro

Answered . You should contact a Personal Injury attorney right away. You can get free legal advice on how to proceed.

3. Andrew Daniel Myers

Answered . Personal injury attorneys nearly always give a free initial consultation.

The insurance industry’s own statistics indicate that once an attorney becomes involved, the value of any claim at least doubles.

Put those two facts together and it is in your best interest to retain experienced legal counsel at your earliest possible convenience.

I truly wish you the best.

If you find my answer helpful, please click the ‘thumbs-up’ tab below. Thank you.

This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Laws vary widely from state to state. You should rely only on the advice given to you during a personal consultation by a local attorney who is thoroughly familiar with state laws and the area of practice in which your concern lies.

4. Lars A. Lundeen

Pro

Answered . You should obtain needed medical care and treatment immediately and follow your doctor's advice. Do not give any statement to the adverse party or insurance company nor grant them access to your medical records. Photograph your injuries and the damage done to any vehicle or other property. Contact a personal injury attorney in your area as soon as possible so that you can protect your rights. You may also find it helpful to review the Legal Guides I have published on Avvo.com dealing with many of the issues you are now facing.

Legal Disclaimer:

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to insure proper advice is received.