Washington state treasury has unclaimed poperty in my dads name he passed away in 1984 it says indiv pol benf/claim pmt

Asked 10 months ago - Saint Petersburg, FL

its from permera blue cross blue shield

1. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

3

Answered . You have not given enough facts to get a complete answer. If he died in FL, you might be able to get a summary administration completed. You need an attorney in a probate matter in FL.

2. Marian Audrey Lindquist

2

Answered . Ask Washington Statewhat they require for you to get it. If you qualify to get it. Find out how much it is. If you have to file something at the courthouse to get that property find out how much it costs to do what you have to do and then make a decision as to whether it's worth it to claim the property.