Washington state treasury has unclaimed poperty in my dads name he passed away in 1984 it says indiv pol benf/claim pmt

Asked 10 months ago - Saint Petersburg, FL

its from permera blue cross blue shield

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Robert Jason De Groot


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You have not given enough facts to get a complete answer. If he died in FL, you might be able to get a summary administration completed. You need an attorney in a probate matter in FL.

    R. Jason de Groot, Esq. We do not have an attorney-client relationship. I am not your lawyer. The statements I... more
  2. Marian Audrey Lindquist

    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Ask Washington Statewhat they require for you to get it. If you qualify to get it. Find out how much it is. If you have to file something at the courthouse to get that property find out how much it costs to do what you have to do and then make a decision as to whether it's worth it to claim the property.

    The contents of this answer should be considered friendly advice, not legal advice and the answer should not be... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

25,601 answers this week

3,296 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

25,601 answers this week

3,296 attorneys answering