Washington DUI warrant

Seattle, WA |

I am currently living in King County and have a warrent in Snohomish County for a DUI that happened about a year ago. I missed court while I was visiting family in California and the shortly after I got back my boyfriend and I found out I was pregnant so I was too scared to deal with my DUI. Now after recently having my little girl Id really like to take care of it. But do not want to go to jail for a day/night and leave her. My first question is there anyway to avoid that. Also why I need to take care of this I really need to call the cops on my boyfriend and get him away from us after spitting on us and threatening us.I'm scared to call help because of my warrant and I don't want them to take my baby away. I've never had trouble with the law before and really need help.Im scared for us.

1. What is your question ?

2. You will need to hire an attorney to contact the prosecutor to get the warrant quashed and start the process to handle that problem. The domestic issue will be seperate.
    Good Luck

Only If and until you and I sign an Agreement for Legal Services, I am not your attorney. These answers are provided for informational and/or novelty purposes

3. With a skilled DUI attorney you might avoid jail time entirely. You need to consult immediately. Feel free to call my office for a free consultation.

Every case is different, and this is not intended to be anything other than helpful information. This in no way creates an attorney-client relationship between us. If you'd like to speak further about this answer, feel free to call me for your FREE CONSULTATION at 425-424-9401.