Was this detainer entered in error.

Asked about 1 year ago - Philadelphia, PA

My brother is (was) on parole in Sept. 2012 when he was arrested and sent immediately back to a state institution; the very next day. In Oct. 2012 he was found guilty & sentenced to probation. The PA parole board approved him to go home upon completion of a treatment program. He completed the required program and expected to be released. His home plan was approved by PA parole...I even met his parole agent. However, he was just told that there has a probation violation and detainer entered against him as of Dec. 2012. Is that possible? Especially since he's be incarcerated since Sept. 2012. It sounds like a mistake to us? Is there an inexpensive remedy to this situation? What can I do to help him? PLEASE HELP!?!

1. Irene Vaisman

2

Answered . sounds like a criminal law question. You may want to consult with an experienced criminal law attorney in your area.

2. Karen-Lee Pollak

1

Answered . We would need additional facts. Consult with an experienced attorney

3. Anu Gupta

Pro

1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.