Was this detainer entered in error.

Philadelphia, PA |

My brother is (was) on parole in Sept. 2012 when he was arrested and sent immediately back to a state institution; the very next day. In Oct. 2012 he was found guilty & sentenced to probation. The PA parole board approved him to go home upon completion of a treatment program. He completed the required program and expected to be released. His home plan was approved by PA parole...I even met his parole agent. However, he was just told that there has a probation violation and detainer entered against him as of Dec. 2012. Is that possible? Especially since he's be incarcerated since Sept. 2012. It sounds like a mistake to us? Is there an inexpensive remedy to this situation? What can I do to help him? PLEASE HELP!?!

1. We would need additional facts. Consult with an experienced attorney

2. sounds like a criminal law question. You may want to consult with an experienced criminal law attorney in your area.

Irene Vaisman, Esq. 11 Broadway, Suite 615 New York, NY 10004 (646) 253-0516 This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (646) 253-0516.

3. I agree with my colleagues.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.