Was rear ended while stopped at a red light by a company truck he was to busy looking at his phone should I get an attorney

Asked 12 months ago - El Paso, TX

Was stopped at a red light and a cable company truck ran right into me from behind. He was not paying attention since he was looking at his phone. Was transported to the ER and released and told to follow up with family physician. However they will not take my medical insurance and want me to pay upfront. Also am using vehicle insurance to repair the damages. Seems like I have to pick up the burden for someone who was negligent and this could have been prevented.

1. Daniel Knight Dinneen

12

Answered . El Paso,

An attorney can and will assist you with all of the issues you just raised. Please call one asap.

Best of luck,

2. Vuk Vujasinovic

Pro

11

Answered . Yes.

Sincerely, Vuk Stevan Vujasinovic (877 )724-7800
  3. Parker Price Polan

11

Answered . You should contact a personal injury lawyer ASAP to ensure you get your medical treatment covered.

4. Papool Subhash Chaudhari

9

Answered . I handle cases like these. An attorney can help worth all the issues you mentioned. Contact one ASAP.

Pro

10

Answered . Affirmative

6. Philip Anthony Fabiano

9

Answered . Of course you need counsel. You are already having problems getting your bills paid. You do not need that hassle on top of trying to get better.
    Such a claim will be handled on a contingency fee basis and you will not need to pay a lawyer unless there is a recovery. Studies on this issue including those done by the insurance companies clearly show that injured folks with lawyers consistently "net" more money than someone without a lawyer.

7. Paul Jacob Paschal

7

Answered . Yes, you should get a personal injury attorney.

8. Gregory S. Baumgartner

Pro

7

Answered . The sooner you decide to speak with an attorney who is experienced in personal injury the better off you will be. Most personal injury attorneys offer free no obligation consultations on personal injury claims. We would be well advised to select a personal injury attorney in El Paso who has a reputation for success and speak to them as soon as possible.

9. Daryl L. Derryberry

Pro

4

Answered . As my colleagues have suggested, you need to immediately consult with not only an attorney but an attorney who is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. It is likely he will be able to assist you in answering all questions you have. He/she may also be able to assist you in finding a medical provider who will treat you without paying cash up front for your medical care. Good luck. www.urhurt.com

10. Cameron Lee Hogan

4

Answered . You should contact an attorney immediately.