Was in an Automobile Accident on 12/2

Boston, MA |

I was driving south down dot ave and was hit by another vehicle traveling perpendicular from a residential street on my right side hitting my vehicle on the right passanger side causing damage and injury to me. I went to the emergency room for care and was sent to x ray and was told from the radiology report that they suspect a possible cervicle fracture. I was told not to go into work and see my primary. My insurance company is going after the other party for fault. I have witnesses! Should this be persued?

The better question is why do you think you should not pursue it? Sounds straightforward to me.

There is no question of if you should pursue! I would suggest you seek a strong personal injury attorney in your area to represent you. You need an attorney to properly negotiate this case. I would not attempt to talk to the other parties or their insurance companies! Make no statements and sign no papers until you have an attorney! Good Luck
Check out my website below and give me a call for a free consultation if you are a California resident 877-427-2752 or you can email me at Michael@Kingofpersonalinjurylaw.com
www. KingofPersonalInjuryLaw.com
I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference

Check out my website below and give me a call for a free consultation if you are a California resident 877-427-2752 or you can email me at Michael@Kingofpersonalinjurylaw.com www. KingofPersonalInjuryLaw.com I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. Answers provided by me are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers must not be relied upon. Legal advice must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us. The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential and I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo or because I have answered or commented on a question. All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for legal advice. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference

It should indeed. Assuming the other driver was at fault and caused your injuries, you would have a valid negligence claim for damages. Did police respond to the scene? Have you taken photographs of the vehicles involved? Have you submitted a Crash Report? I recommend you call a personal injury attorney without delay so that he/she can contact the insurance companies and gather all necessary documentation including policy coverage information, witness statements, medical records, police reports, etc. You should not speak with the other driver's insurance company until you consult with an attorney. You should follow your doctor's instructions and seek treatment for all injuries. I have handled many such cases and would be happy to discuss your case at no charge.

Nothing in this email is to be construed as legal advice, or as a solicitation to create an attorney/client relationship.

You should hire an attorney to represent you immediately. Your attorney will be able to help build your case from the outset and diminish deceptive tactics by the insurance company to reduce your recovery.

Of course you would want to retain a personal injury lawyer so you could recover maximum compensation. Find a lawyer with a low contingency fee, less than 30%, so you are left with the lion's share of any potential settlement, not the lawyer. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

The only thing worse than the streets in Boston, which were originally laid out as cow paths, is the drivers. Don't hesitate. Retain an experienced personal injury attorney ASAP. I think that answers your question. Good luck with it.

Here's more: (Blue Link Below)

Law Offices of Andrew D. Myers, North Andover, MA & Derry, NH provide answers for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be given by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, thoroughly familiar with the area of the law in which your concern lies. This creates no attorney-client relationship.

You should most definitely pursue this as you appear to have a serious injury that will require treatment and time out of work. From the facts you presented, the driver of the other vehicle was at fault. You may therefore be entitled to receive compensation for you lost wages and your pain and suffering caused by the accident. An experienced attorney can guide you through what you should do and how to best pursue your claim.

I have been representing clients injured in accidents for over 25 years. Feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this further.