Was in a car accident it wasnt my fault the lady didnt stop at a yeild sign she ran right in front of me I hit her

Mathis, TX |

I dont have a license or insurance I had my four kids with me and im 9mnths pregnant we suffered brusies daughter had a fracture nose the other car was fine.

1. Sorry for your collision. Don't want to speculate, so please clarify. Will say, however, that your daughter has a claim for personal injuries.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

2. It would appear that you have a valid personal injury claim. I would suggest that you contact a personal injury attorney in your community.

3. Why were you driving without a license or insurance??? Retain a local car accident lawyer to resolve.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

4. You need to consult with a personal injury lawyer. A lawyer can assist you in recovering bills and other damages.

www.AustinTrialLawyers.com