Was hurt during work went to the e.r from extreme pain to my neck what legal right do i have to open a legit claim on my behalf?

San Diego, CA |

was hurt during work carrying over 200 lbs at a time .. heard crack on my neck later felt extreme pain to right side on neck later was pain to neck and eye went to e.r next da was written for not reporting the injury on time. but he expressed without words it was about his bonus also accused me of not going to work previous saturday . which i was

Based on the information you have provided, you have every right to open a workers compensation claim. It also sounds like your boss is a bully. You would be well advised to consult with a local workers compensation attorney to help you protect your rights.

I agree with Mr. Fisher. This is a claim where legal representation by competent local counsel will be of great benefit to you.

If you are injured at work you have the right to file a workers compensation claim. You as about a "legit claim." If the injury occurred at work, and you were an employee, then i assume your case would be "legit."

I agree that your boss may be an issue if you are being written up for reporting an injury the next day. You may have another claim for that. A consultation with an attorney may be a wise choice at this time.

Disclaimers: Making a false or fraudulent workers compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to $50,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine. Each case is pursued differently based on its own merits. As such, there is no guarantee as to the outcome of any case. No attorney/client relationship will be established by contact with this AVVO communication or any messages or emails from Silberman and Lam, LLP. An attorney/client relationship will begin only when a retainer has been signed.

i also agree that you need to get a consult with a good workers' comp attorney. One of the best in the San Diego area is Olga Mandel 619.644.2907. I suggest you give her a call. Tell her I sent you and she'll give you a FREE consultation and help get you on the right track.

Recommended articles about Personal injury