Was evicted about 8 years ago in Pa, I cant find records of the eviction. Will this show up in a rental check from West Coast?

Coalport, PA |

I am a Disabled Vet with PTSD. I regret the eviction and can find no record of it online. Will an out of State rental check turn this up where I cant?

Probably not, but it will depend on how sophisticated of a search is conducted. For your own reference, try looking up your case on this website:

If you liked this answer, please rate it "HELPFUL" or "BEST". You can contact Michael I. Werner, Esq. for further detailed answers at 412-904-5305. **DISCLAIMER** Michael I. Werner, Esq. is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. His practice focuses on Pennsylvania Landlord-Tenant Law (representing both Landlords and Tenants), Pennsylvania Estate Planning, Pennsylvania Real Estate, Allegheny County Property Assessment Appeals, Allegheny County Real Estate Tax Appeals, and General Business Matters. This answer is based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. This answer does not constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. It is always recommended that you consult with an attorney prior to taking legal actions on your own.

Recommended articles about Real estate