Was arrested for DUI on Jan 16th, blew a .15 Then on Feb 6th, pulled over for speeding and refused test and drew blood and

Las Vegas, NV |

accused of 2nd DUI. Within 3 weeks 2 DUI's. What is best way to approach and what will Nevada consequences be. Has anyone ever been in, or, involved in a case such as this?

1. I cannot give you specific legal advice on your Nevada case as I am licensed to practice in California only. However, I can tell you that you should contact an experienced DUI lawyer in Las Vegas (there are many) as soon as possible.

Your situation is far more serious with multiple DUIs. Contact at least three attorneys in your area by phone, and give your serious situation the attentiion it deserves. Don't delay. And good luck.

2. Hire a very good Nevada lawyer that specializes in DWI's. You cannot wait another second. This is extremely important. Go to www.ncdd.com and find the best in your area. Good luck.