Was arrested for dui in chicago.officer gave me a personal injury or fatal accident ticket but i was not injured or went to hosp

Asked about 2 years ago - Chicago, IL

Officer gave me crash report stating that i have personal injury with bodily harm or go to hospital

Attorney answers (6)

  1. Judy A. Goldstein

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . What is your question? Regardless, you need an attorney.

  2. Ted Harvatin


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Sounds like you need a lawyer. You have been charged with DUI.

  3. Daniel G. Galivan

    Contributor Level 17


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . It is unclear what your question is. What is clear is that you need to hire an experienced criminal defense/DUI attorney as soon as possible. Most of us provide free consultations. www.galivanlaw.net

  4. Scott J. Corwin


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I agree with my colleagues. I would strongly suggest that you hire a local DUI attorney immediately to advocate on your behalf.

  5. David J. McCormick

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need to hire a DUI attorney ASAP.

    Good luck.

    DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being... more
  6. Charles K. Kenyon Jr.

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need a lawyer, right away. You need a DUI / DWI / drunk driving lawyer.

    If any answer on AVVO helps you, mine or someone else’s, please mark it as "helpful" or "best answer" to help AVVO know which answers to show others.
    Thank you.

    --- Experienced DUI/DWI/OWI/Drunk Driving Lawyer in Madison, Wisconsin

    --- Facebook Page Madison (Dane County) Wisconsin Drunk Driving / OWI / DWI / DUI Lawyer

    --- Ten Days to Save Your License - Administrative Suspension and Refusals in Madison (Dane County) Wisconsin


    Confidential information should not be disclosed in this Internet forum.

    I am an experienced Wisconsin drunk driving (DUI/OWI/DWI) defense lawyer practicing in Madison (Dane County) Wisconsin. The laws in each jurisdiction can be very different. I cannot give legal advice over the Internet nor can I establish an attorney client relationship with you.

    This AVVO Answer is provided for general educational purposes only.

    See “more” link below for more important information about this answer and AVVO.

    Confidential information should not be disclosed in this Internet forum. Click on the "More..." link for... more

Related Topics


The definition, charges, and penalties for driving under the influence (DUI) vary by state and depend on a number of factors.

DUI arrest

A DUI arrest must be based on probable cause: the officer must have enough evidence to arrest, as determined by a combination of factors.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,076 answers this week

3,101 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,076 answers this week

3,101 attorneys answering