Was a passenger in an accident and did not go to doctor

Laurel, MD |

my husband was driving and collided with another vehicle. It happened about four months ago. I did not see a doctor because I dont't have insurance and thought that the injury was not that bad, but it still hurts. I did speak with a lawyer about three weeks after the accident, but he said that it was too late and nothing could be done, and I dropped it. can it be proven that I was inured in the accident four months ago? what are my options?

1. Injuries may take weeks, and sometimes longer, to manifest. Presumably, the lawyer meant that its too late from a legal perspective to try to convince an insurance company and jury that your injuries are from an accident. Insurance companies have convinced most that if you don't treat (almost) immediately then you are a fraud. So much for people who try to do the right thing.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

2. It is NOT too late! This happens all the time. Call right away and get the Ball rolling with an attorney who really knows how to do this stuff.

I'd be happy to chat about your options. Just give me a ring.

Larry Holzman
    301.876.4393
    THE JOLZMAN LAW FIRM LLC

3. You can still receive medical care within the stated time period.

Mike Walker
    www.walkerlawgroup.net

4. It is not too late, but there may be an issue as to insurance, which you raise. Do you mean that neither you nor your husband have automobile insurance on the vehicle you were riding in? or are you referring to health insurance? And who do you believe was at fault for the accident, your husband or the other driver? If there is auto insurance then you have a very viable claim, and likely will have medical coverage as well. Call and experienced personal injury lawyer.