Warrant out for arrest no bond

Asked about 1 year ago - Fort Myers, FL

I have no idea why and how is there away I don't have to go to jail ....

1. Larry Thomas McMillan

4

1

Answered . You need to speak to a criminal defense lawyer immediately.

The lawyer can contact the police and the prosecutor and possibly convince them to allow you to be booked and post a bond. The success of this depends on the criminal charge, the strength of the evidence and the seriousness of the case.

2. Timothy England Moffitt

Pro

3

1

Answered . Hire a lawyer. Are you on probation of some kind? VOPs are usually no bond warrants. Good Luck.

3. Dean George Tsourakis

Pro

3

Answered . You should hire an attorney to negotiate your turn in and arrange a bond hearing or stipulate with the state for your release.

4. William David Umansky

Pro

3

Answered . I am sure you are scared and anxious. Who wouldn't be. If you hire a lawyer, they can reach out to the police, prosecutor or the warrants division and try to get you more information. If there is a warrant without bond, you can work with a lawyer to get a bond hearing "all ready to go" when you turn yourself in. If you do not hire a lawyer, you could be stuck in jail without the ability to get a bond hearing unless family or someone you trust will hire a lawyer on your behalf.

5. Michael Maz Raheb

Pro

3

Answered . It may require a first appearence judge to set bond. Hire a lawyer asap or call us for a free consultation if you have further questions.

6. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

2

Answered . Yes, perhaps depending upon the facts. Hire counsel swiftly. Counsel will be able to learn what the facts are and negotiate with the state attorney to see.

7. Alberto Marino Quirantes Jr.

Pro

1

Answered . Hire a criminal defense attorney to investigate what the warrant is for. It might be a warrant that the criminal defense attorney might be able to set aside, otherwise your attorney can arrange for a surrender any bond out then he or she can fight the case and try to get you out of it altogether.

Seek the assistance of a competent criminal defense attorney. There are payment plans for every budget.