Warn to my husband

Asked over 1 year ago - Southampton, PA

me and my husband decide to live separate but now he give me hard time ..he follow me everywhere ,he give me call every time ..now what i do to protect my self

Attorney answers (5)

  1. Robert Riley Hopkins

    Contributor Level 8


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You should contact a lawyer, many of whom offer a free consultation, who will be able to provide you with multiple options based on the totality of the situation.

    You may be eligible from a protection-from-abuse order (PFA). If you feel there is an immediate threat, call the police who may be able to provide you with information on how to obtain an emergency one.

    Good luck

  2. Rochelle S. Rabin

    Contributor Level 13


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I agree that you should see a lawyer. Or you can call the police if you are even in fear or feel like you are being stalked. Pennsylvania has very good stalking laws.

    If my answer was helpful to you, I would appreciate if you would mark it either "helpful" or "best answer" if you... more
  3. Randi Joy Silverman

    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You will need to speak with a lawyer for an explanation of your options.

    My response is based solely on the limited information contained in the question. It is not meant to substitute... more
  4. Thomas Martin Bluestein

    Contributor Level 4


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I agree with my colleagues about speaking with an attorney. I'd like to add that you may be able to file for a Protection from Abuse (PFA) order depending on what is going on between you and your husband. More information about PFA can be found at the website listed below, or again speak with an attorney.

  5. Michael David Elkin


    Contributor Level 5


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I'm lisenced in Illinois, so you should contact a Pensilvania attorney to seek an order of protection to see if you qualify for an order of protection.

    Please contact a lawyer and do not make legal decision based on the legal advice provided. Criminal cases are... more

Related Topics


Divorce is the process of formally ending a marriage. Divorces may be jointly agreed upon, resolved by negotiation, or decided in court.

Criminal charges

Criminal charges are formal accusations in court that someone has committed a crime. Criminal charges have many classifications and degrees of severity.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

18,008 answers this week

2,368 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

18,008 answers this week

2,368 attorneys answering