Warn to my husband

Southampton, PA |

me and my husband decide to live separate but now he give me hard time ..he follow me everywhere ,he give me call every time ..now what i do to protect my self

1. You should contact a lawyer, many of whom offer a free consultation, who will be able to provide you with multiple options based on the totality of the situation.

You may be eligible from a protection-from-abuse order (PFA). If you feel there is an immediate threat, call the police who may be able to provide you with information on how to obtain an emergency one.

Good luck

2. I'm lisenced in Illinois, so you should contact a Pensilvania attorney to seek an order of protection to see if you qualify for an order of protection.

Please contact a lawyer and do not make legal decision based on the legal advice provided. Criminal cases are complex and factually very sensitive.

3. You will need to speak with a lawyer for an explanation of your options.

My response is based solely on the limited information contained in the question. It is not meant to substitute your attorney's advice.

4. I agree that you should see a lawyer. Or you can call the police if you are even in fear or feel like you are being stalked. Pennsylvania has very good stalking laws.

If my answer was helpful to you, I would appreciate if you would mark it either "helpful" or "best answer" if you feel that applies, as AVVO gives us rating points based on feedback. Thank you! Please note that the above answer is not to be construed as legal advice. It is my personal opinion based on your question, and it was given without obtaining the detailed information that I would normally request in order to render comprehensive legal advice. I advise you to consult with a local attorney of your choosing to obtain specific legal advice. The fact that I answered your question does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and me.

5. I agree with my colleagues about speaking with an attorney. I'd like to add that you may be able to file for a Protection from Abuse (PFA) order depending on what is going on between you and your husband. More information about PFA can be found at the website listed below, or again speak with an attorney.