Warn to my husband

Asked over 1 year ago - Southampton, PA

me and my husband decide to live separate but now he give me hard time ..he follow me everywhere ,he give me call every time ..now what i do to protect my self

1. Robert Riley Hopkins

6

Answered . You should contact a lawyer, many of whom offer a free consultation, who will be able to provide you with multiple options based on the totality of the situation.

You may be eligible from a protection-from-abuse order (PFA). If you feel there is an immediate threat, call the police who may be able to provide you with information on how to obtain an emergency one.

Good luck

2. Rochelle S. Rabin

4

Answered . I agree that you should see a lawyer. Or you can call the police if you are even in fear or feel like you are being stalked. Pennsylvania has very good stalking laws.

3. Randi Joy Silverman

2

Answered . You will need to speak with a lawyer for an explanation of your options.

4. Thomas Martin Bluestein

2

Answered . I agree with my colleagues about speaking with an attorney. I'd like to add that you may be able to file for a Protection from Abuse (PFA) order depending on what is going on between you and your husband. More information about PFA can be found at the website listed below, or again speak with an attorney.

5. Michael David Elkin

Pro

2

Answered . I'm lisenced in Illinois, so you should contact a Pensilvania attorney to seek an order of protection to see if you qualify for an order of protection.