Wanted to get Divorce but i dont know how to start,please advice me.

Chicago, IL |
Filed under: Divorce

I am looking for a Pro bono Divorce Lawyer who could help me get out of my marriage as soon as possible, Me and my soon to be ex husband was living together off and on for the sake of my daughter (my daughter from my past relationship). we've been married for 4 years now and sad to say that we never had sex and not even once during our marriage and i dont want to blame myself for wanting somebody else few years after of our marriage. He is 54 and i am 30 - He tried to work it out with me but its so hard for me to keep this marriage because i've totally lost my love for him for all these years that he hasnt paid attention on our marriage now i wanted to totally get out of this.

I'm going to recommend Sandy Isaacson in Chicago. Sandy doesn't do Pro Bono work as far as I know, but he might be able to work with you over time. I've personally worked with Sandy and his years of experience in the Daily Center give him an edge over a lot of other attorney's in Chicago that charge a lot more!

Here's his link:

I hope this helps!

Contact CARPLS at 312.738.9200 to get legal advice, assistance, or referrals to a legal aid or pro bono organization.

Use the Chicago Bar Association’ s Lawyer Referral Service

You might want to check out In their search box type "divorce". Illinois Legal Aid has a lot of information for people who cannot afford a lawyer. After reading it, you might decide to do the divorce yourself without a lawyer!

Dont ever do your own divorce especially if your ex has a lawyer. The courts are not's very difficult to understand and the help that is available is not always correct or just isn't enough information.

Recommended articles about Divorce