Want to Start Project Immediately, new role and location : Filing LCA and amendment : Grace Period

Asked over 1 year ago - Bentonville, AR

I am on H1B Visa, I need to start on a new role and new location (Charlotte, NC).
Is there any possibility that I can start working and file for amendment immediately? Is there any grace period

1. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Best Answer

Answered . This question is absolutely one that you should ask the company's immigration lawyer ... not us.

He/she knows the specific facts of your situation far better than we do.

2. Tripti Sharad Sharma

Pro

2

Answered . I agree with my colleague. This question the company should address to their attorney, not the employee to a forum/ attorney.

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . It depends on how the H-1B was filed.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.