Want to set up a seller financing for a residence in Jamestown CA. Who specializes in this type of work in Sonora that can help

Jamestown, CA |

Seller financing for a mobile home on its own land.
Already identified a buyer who is interested.
Just want to make sure that both parties are taken care of and the law is met on all sides.

I think any attorney could do this by e-mail or fax.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.