Want to get green card through fake marriage by an immigration lawyer

Asked over 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

Dear Lawyers i have heard that i can get green card through fake marriage and some lawyers can do it please provide me with more information and how much does it cost please
and thanks alot

1. Parastoo Golesorkhi-Zahedi

10

Answered . You will not get a Green Card through a fake marriage and instead will get a one way ticket out of the United States for good. No "real" immigration attorney would ever consider representing anyone who has entered into a fake marriage in order to circumvent the immigration laws.

2. Eugene J. Glicksman

10

Answered . I certainly hope that this posting was not serious. You are asking for assistance and instructions on committing a Federal felony, punishable by both monetary fine and/or imprisonment. You should not be asking something this foolish, and no ethical lawyer will assist you in such an endeavor.

Either apply for your residence legally or not at all.

3. Michael Charles Doland

8

Answered . Run away from any lawyer who claims to assist you by violating the law.
    Shame on him or her. No comment about you who is considering it.

4. Renee Colette Redman

Pro

5

Answered . I wouldn't know.

5. Mary Lyn Tanawan Sanga

2

Answered . I strongly advise you not to consider entering into a sham marriage in order to obtain a green card. It is prohibited by law and can subject you not only to the penalty of being ineligible for any immigration benefit but also to possible criminal conviction.