Want to get green card through fake marriage by an immigration lawyer

Filed under: Immigration Green cards

Dear Lawyers i have heard that i can get green card through fake marriage and some lawyers can do it please provide me with more information and how much does it cost please
and thanks alot

1. I wouldn't know.

This answer provides general information only. Please see an experienced immigration attorney for a complete answer. 203 645 6376.

2. You will not get a Green Card through a fake marriage and instead will get a one way ticket out of the United States for good. No "real" immigration attorney would ever consider representing anyone who has entered into a fake marriage in order to circumvent the immigration laws.

3. I certainly hope that this posting was not serious. You are asking for assistance and instructions on committing a Federal felony, punishable by both monetary fine and/or imprisonment. You should not be asking something this foolish, and no ethical lawyer will assist you in such an endeavor.

Either apply for your residence legally or not at all.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. A consultation with an experienced attorney is always the best way to go.

4. Run away from any lawyer who claims to assist you by violating the law.
    Shame on him or her. No comment about you who is considering it.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advise" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

5. I strongly advise you not to consider entering into a sham marriage in order to obtain a green card. It is prohibited by law and can subject you not only to the penalty of being ineligible for any immigration benefit but also to possible criminal conviction.