Want to file a lawsuit against AZ CPS and Psychologist I know that I have a case. How do I get started with that?

Asked over 2 years ago - Phoenix, AZ

falsified paperwork presented to judge, perjury committed on the witness stand, lies to my children and myself, culturally biased test, finding presented from a sleep psych tester, children handed over to a potentially dangerous person, placed in foster home where alcohol consumption present in front of children, alcoholic individuals present, sexual innuendo common talk, children in distress, mental and physical needs being neglected.

1. Daniel Seth Riley

Answered . Perjury is a criminal offense, not a civil claim. You can't sue a person for perjury, and the judicial privilege is going to prevent you from filing related claims, like defamation.

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now