WANNa ASK ..why was DHS agents present

Overland Park, KS |

why was DHS agents present in my 1-130 interview ...im on proceedings but didnt understand why DHS AGENTS were present during my interview .

This would depend on the details of your application and case, which your attorney would be able to tell you about. If you don't presently have an immigration attorney I strongly advise you to hire one.

This advice does not form an attorney-client relationship and is merely informative. It should not by itself be relied upon to address a legal concern.

2. You should direct this question to your attorney.

This response is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Every case is different and it is important to obtain sound legal advise from an experienced immigration attorney before filing an application. If you would like to schedule a free consultation to discuss your situation further, please contact us at (479) 717-2278. We have offices located in Springdale, AR and Fayetteville, AR.