Waiting for I-864 reply.

Houston, TX |
Filed under: Immigration

I have submitted I-864 22 days before but still I didn't get any reply from Embassy.

Can any one tell me approximately how much time they will took to reply?
Do they have any procedure for reconfirming our I-864?

You can email the Embassy/Consulate.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

22 days is still very recent. If you have not had a response by 60 days, send an e-mail to the consulate through its website.

I agree with my colleagues. 22 days is a relatively short period of time. Its likely that it will just need a little more time for them to process it. If it goes beyond 60 days as Attorney Blackwell said, then you might contact them to inquire.

Best of luck!

The Law Office of Andrew Chung, PLLC. (832) 409 0117. Andrew@Chung-Law.com . The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.