Waiting for I-864 reply.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Houston, TX

I have submitted I-864 22 days before but still I didn't get any reply from Embassy.

Can any one tell me approximately how much time they will took to reply?
Do they have any procedure for reconfirming our I-864?

1. 4

Answered . You can email the Embassy/Consulate.

2. 4

1

Answered . 22 days is still very recent. If you have not had a response by 60 days, send an e-mail to the consulate through its website.

3. 1

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. 22 days is a relatively short period of time. Its likely that it will just need a little more time for them to process it. If it goes beyond 60 days as Attorney Blackwell said, then you might contact them to inquire.

Best of luck!