Wait time for Re-entry permit application, from the time of submission to the biometric appoint in IRvine, California

Irvine, CA |

What is the wait time for Re-entry permit application, from the time of submission to the biometric appointment in IRvine, California right now. Some people say its 3 to 4 weeks,

so If I submit the re-entry permit application on may 2, I should get my biometric appointment on June 2.??

1. Most processing times are listed on ww.uscis.gov

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. I agree.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

3. Go to USCIS.gov. Then processing times.

Garmo Law Group, PLLC (Michigan) 248-626-0050. This advice is only general in nature and does not constitute an attorney/client relationship. Speak to an experienced attorney before making decisions.

4. I agree, USCIS lists approximate processing times on their website. See the link below.

NO LEGAL ADVICE: This response is not intended as legal advice nor should you consider it as such. It is intended only as general information with respect to a question that you have raised. You should not act upon this information without retaining professional legal counsel. Please keep in mind that merely contacting Bogin, Munns & Munns, P.A. cannot represent you until the firm knows there would not be a conflict of interest, and the firm determines that it is otherwise able to accept the engagement. Any information or documents sent prior to your executing an engagement letter and submission of a retainer deposit cannot be treated as protected by an attorney client-privilege and may be determined by a court to not constitute protected information of any nature.