Skip to main content

Wage and Hour.

Jacksonville, FL |

My hourly wage changed from $11 to $10 and my former employer refused to compensate. I would like to talk to a Wage an Hour Attorney to see if I have a case.

Attorney Answers 2


I think you are going to have to provide a bit more infromation, Did your employer give a reason? Did he or she discuss it with you? Was it related to a restructuring? Were you a member of a union? How long ago was it? Did you have a contract?

I am licensed in New Mexico and Pennsylvania, and therefore any discussion of issues related to other states must considered within that context. In addition, my comments are not intended to create a legal representation but merely to respond to the limited facts presented by the question. Any opinion herein is not meant as a precise statement of legal rights or as a recommendation of any particular course of action. A more complete legal review can be obtained through local counsel.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees


More information is defintely needed. To locate an appropriate attorney near you to discuss details, you can contact the Florida Bar and ask for their Lawyer Referral Service.

Any comments provided herein are not to be construed as legal advice, and I do not warrant/guarantee any of these comments. Further, my views do not represent the views of this website, my employer, or anyone other than me. Should you need legal advice or to discuss the matter further, please contact your local state bar association for a referral as I am not representing private clients.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics