Wage and Hour.

Asked about 1 year ago - Jacksonville, FL

My hourly wage changed from $11 to $10 and my former employer refused to compensate. I would like to talk to a Wage an Hour Attorney to see if I have a case.

1. Dotie Joseph

1

Answered . More information is defintely needed. To locate an appropriate attorney near you to discuss details, you can contact the Florida Bar and ask for their Lawyer Referral Service.

2. Norman Antonio Stiteler

1

Answered . I think you are going to have to provide a bit more infromation, Did your employer give a reason? Did he or she discuss it with you? Was it related to a restructuring? Were you a member of a union? How long ago was it? Did you have a contract?