VOLUNTEER LAWYER MADE HEAD INJURY AIDE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY BANKRUPTCY-SHE MESSED UP N NOW DENIED MY BANKRUPTCY 5 YRS NOW

Lackawanna, NY |
Filed under: Bankruptcy

IF HAD THIS BANKRUPTCY JUST FOUND OUT HAS BEEN 5 YEARS HAVE BEEN BEING IGNORED COULD BE IN OWN HOME RIGHT NOW AND NOT BEING ABUSED BY LANDLORD(S)

1. Well, you didn't actually ask a question. Sounds like you need to sit down with a lawyer that can look-up your case and see if anything can actually be done.

Keep in mind, in bankruptcy, attorney malpractice is "extremely" rare. Reason being, a debtor's circumstances and actions determine what happens. A lawyer helps the debtor navigate the BK system, make sure BK is the right option, and can advise on the consequences of filing bankruptcy and certain actions you might take. But once committed, a lawyer cannot really change what happens.

2. What was messed up?
    Did all this happen five years ago.
    Are you asking about aty malpractice?

3. This question doesn't make any sense. The only way your bankruptcy is like to be denied 5 years later would be if you filed to comply with the terms of a Chapter 13 plan. I don't have a crystal ball to imagine what other details might be involved. You may want to show your paperwork to a local bankruptcy attorney. Hope this perspective helps!

4. I am sorry, but is there a question here?