Visit Visa Renewal Before Time.. (Applying from Dubai)

Waite, ME |

Me and My family have multiple B2 visa for US, we have visited US once last year. Our Visa will expire early next year and we are thinking to renew it before time.

Question:
If we appear for interview and they do not renew, is there a chance they can also cancel existing VISA that is valid till Feb 2014?

I just want to make sure if they don't renew or give us new then in that case we still have existing visa and we can visit on that this year?

Any help will be appreciated.

1. Yes, they can cancel the old visa ... if they don't believe that you continue to have non-immigrant intent.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. Yes, such a probability always exists. I would recommend waiting until the last month before renewing .

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. I agree with my esteem colleagues.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.