Visit Visa Renewal Before Time.. (Applying from Dubai)

Asked almost 2 years ago - Waite, ME

Me and My family have multiple B2 visa for US, we have visited US once last year. Our Visa will expire early next year and we are thinking to renew it before time.

Question:
If we appear for interview and they do not renew, is there a chance they can also cancel existing VISA that is valid till Feb 2014?

I just want to make sure if they don't renew or give us new then in that case we still have existing visa and we can visit on that this year?

Any help will be appreciated.

1. 5

1

Answered . I agree with my esteem colleagues.

2. 4

1

Answered . Yes, they can cancel the old visa ... if they don't believe that you continue to have non-immigrant intent.

3. 4

1

Answered . Yes, such a probability always exists. I would recommend waiting until the last month before renewing .