VISA PETITION I130 issue

Asked over 1 year ago - Brooklyn, NY

The petition for my wife was received on April, 9, 2013 in National Benefits Center. In the processing times of uscis I see that published on June 18, they have put the pocessing up to April, 30 of this year. AND I don't see the i130 is processed in that Center. I checked and saw that the address where I sent my wife's stand alone i130 is the right one I should have send it to but I dont see processing times for forms i130. What could be happening here ?

1. Anu Gupta

Pro

5

3

Answered . Case is not beyond normal processing times till 30 days after the date listed on as current processing date.

2. Stephen D. Berman

4

Answered . The California Service Center is sending I-130's to various local offices as well as other service centers for processing.

3. J Charles Ferrari

4

Answered . You would have to ask USCIS.

4. Eric Festin Lorenzo

1

Answered . The I-130 petition was most likely sent to 131 South Dearborn 3rd FL, Chicago, IL 60603, correct? This is just a "lockbox" where they collect the money and then they forward the petition to a service center. I do not know what their criteria is for determining which service center to send it to but I can tell you that I do not really pay attention to those processing times. My estimate on spouse I-130 petitions is anywhere from 4-8 months.