Visa application after 3, 5, 10 years bar

Salt Lake City, UT |

Dear Attorneys,

Sorry to bother you. What will happen if people submit the visa application after their 1, 3, 5, or 10 years bar. I heard the record will be erased. I also heard the immigration officers may pick up on them.Yet, eventually. their visa will be granted. It is thankful if you would like to give me some detailed explanation

1. I am afraid it's iossble to get a detailed explanation here as each bar has its own consequences and requirements to overcome it. Generally, if a person applies within the time when the bar is applicable the visa will be denied, and the person found inadmissable.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova www.shautsova.com www.shautsova.com www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com

2. I agree with my colleague. You should consult with a reputable Immigration attorney so that the person's complete immigration and criminal histories may be evaluated to determine what the options are, if any.

[This answer is for general purposes only; it does not constitute advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.]

3. Immigration records do not get erased.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.