Skip to main content

Violation of probation

Griffin, GA |

ok i found out i have a arrest warrent for violation of probation, i called the probation company to find out why, because its been over two years since they violated me, and they can not find my file. what does this mean to my case, can there legally be a vop charge out for me when they can not find my file. this is with the probation company called jcs.. in georgia

Attorney Answers 1


As long as there is a valid warrant from a judge, then yes you can legally be charged with violating your probation. The question in your case however is whether they will be able to prove you violated your probation without locating your file. I suggest you hire an experienced lawyer in your area to help you.

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics