Violation of Probation- Georgia

Jonesboro, GA |

What are the consequence in general?
-Violation of Probation for not completing community service. All fines and fees we paid up for the year (time of probation). Only thing left to do was community service. Please help.

The charge was Shoplifting. He got 1st Offenders also.

Every judge and prosecutor is different. The consequences could be anything from release back on probation to complete the work to a few days in jail to get the probationer's attention to a complete revocation of the remaining time and loss of first offender. This person really needs to talk to a lawyer who practices in that jurisdiction. A lawyer familiar with that court will know better what to expect and also will be in a position to help get a better result.

it all depends upon the charges that you were convicted for and the judge and prosecutor....I encourage you to hire yourself a lawyer as soon as possible to help you with this matter. Feel free to contact me should you need further advice or counsel. With regards,

P. Darrell Kimbrell