Violation of civil rights by CPS social worker after a domestic violence charge against my wife after she admitted abusing me.

Hawthorne, CA |

My wife was arrested for domestic abuse against me and was jailed until i bailed her out. My wifes mother works for CPS in Los Angeles and i believe used her position to get a CPS social worker in Riverside who blatantly violated my civil rights. She contacted me and forced me to vacate my our house stating that my wife had recieved a TRO whle in jail. She interviewed my wife in jail, spoke to my Mother in Law (CPS) worker took pictures of my wife while in jail. She only spoke to me on phone for 15 minutes and did not care that i was the victim here. She evaded meeting with me to take pictures of the scratches and bruises that i had received which had been documented by the Sherriff. How can i go about filing a civil rights violation lawsuit against this Social Worker for fabrication

Mr. Cernyar is correct. Filing a civil rights violation claim would be a good approach assuming you can get an attorney to do that. Filing a complaint or grievance with CPS would also be appropriate as they could conduct an internal review of the situation. My experience with CPS is that they pre-determine outcomes and add the facts to back up their position. You should post this in the practice area for civil-civil rights. Good Luck. Hope this helps??

Visit a civil rights attorney so that you can perfect your claim. Once the claim is in you sit and wait for a response. Then you move forward with your attorney. Good luck.

The response above is not intended as legal advice since it’s impracticable to provide thorough, accurate advice based upon the query without additional details. It is highly recommended that one should seek advice from a criminal defense attorney licensed in your jurisdiction by setting up a confidential meeting. Moreover, this response does not constitute the creation of an attorney-client relationship since this message is not a confidential communication because it was posted on a public website, thereby publicly disclosing the information, which is another reason to setup a confidential meeting with an attorney.

Look on Avvo and find yourself a civil rights attorney