Violating an Order of Protection and Court

Chicago, IL |

My question involves restraining order and court

Okay, so I'm just wondering If my ex girlfriend has a Order of protection against me and show up in a court room wherever I have a pending case against his current boyfriend, and she sit next to the Respondent and try to have a eye contact to me and said hi to me, I was feeling very uncomfortable due and I don’t want to be put in jail, how I can address this problem on my hearing regarding this order of protection, she is violating her own order of protection? Showing on the places she knows I will be? Also the got the Order of protection in bad faith lying about the incidents, please I need help!

I have to go to the near police department and do a police report to protect my self?

I am not allowed within 200 ft of her or have any contact with her or our 4 year old son. The only reason why she put the retraining order on me was b/c her child custody attorney told her because we are in the middle of a custody battle.

What is going on? You and your ex have a custody battle going on?

You have a lawsuit (civil or criminal?) against her current BF?

She has an Order of Protection against you?

Take all of this to the attorney handling your custody case. If you don't have an attorney, hire one.

You are in a dire situation I need you to call in for a consultation as there are some very specific but private questions to ask you as there are many issues here.

This is a general answer and does not address the specifics of your individual case. To give the specific answer you need our firm needs you to come in for a consultation.

If you are attending a madatory court appearance and your ex-girlfriend is also in court, your mere presence in court will not be a violation of your order of protection. Depending on the language in the order of protection any communication with her may be a violation. I would strongly suggest you hire an attorney.

Civil motions topics

Recommended articles about Civil motions