Victim of a rape that happened a couple years ago. I was 13 years old when I was rapped, and no charges were pressed against the

Asked almost 2 years ago - Miami, FL

abuser. Do I have a case, even though it has been a couple years? I am currently 25 years old. I have the live proof of the rape (I have a 10 year old son). I want justice! Do I have a case? Where should I begin if I do have a case?

What are the chances of him being arrested? Would he be arrested right away or would it take time for him to be arrested? I have all his information (Name, address, date of birth). He is currently paying child support. In case he is arrested, do I loose my child support?

1. Richard Earl Hornsby

Pro

1

Answered . You should contact the law enforcement agency in the city/jurisdiction where the sexual encounter took place. They will take your statements and determine whether the Statute of Limitations has run or not.

2. Dale Christopher Carson

1

Answered . Contact local law enforcement and explain the situation. That is where you need to start.