Victim of a rape that happened a couple years ago. I was 13 years old when I was rapped, and no charges were pressed against the

Miami, FL |

abuser. Do I have a case, even though it has been a couple years? I am currently 25 years old. I have the live proof of the rape (I have a 10 year old son). I want justice! Do I have a case? Where should I begin if I do have a case?

What are the chances of him being arrested? Would he be arrested right away or would it take time for him to be arrested? I have all his information (Name, address, date of birth). He is currently paying child support. In case he is arrested, do I loose my child support?

1. You should contact the law enforcement agency in the city/jurisdiction where the sexual encounter took place. They will take your statements and determine whether the Statute of Limitations has run or not.

2. Contact local law enforcement and explain the situation. That is where you need to start.