Verify Order of deportation

San Francisco, CA |

How can I verify a person if they have an order of deportation? Is there a public system to check?

Call the EOIR hotline at (800) 898-7180. Enter the Alien Registration number and then press "3" to see if there was an order. Good luck! Otherwise, you will have to go trhough FOIA.

What is an EOIR Area Registration Number 8 or 9 digit? How is the registration number acquired by the person with possible order of deportation?

1-800-898-7180

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

I agree with my colleagues answers.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

what is an EOIR Area Registration Number 8 or 9 digit? How is the registration number acquired by the person with possible order of deportation?

I agree with my colleagues. 1-800-898-7180. Dial "1" then enter your alien number. Please note that the A number is 9 digits, so if the number you have only lists 8, add a 0 at the beginning to make it 9 digits. Verify that the name on the line is yours to make certain you did not enter it incorrectly. Then, as my first colleague noted, dial "3" to find out the court status.