Verify employers E-verify number?

Norcross, GA |

I have applied for OPT STEM Extension and got RFE second time saying that E-verify number I provided is incorrect. My HR called USCIS E-verify customer care and they confirmed that the number we provided was correct. What steps should i take? how should i respond to this RFE?

Your employer's HR department should be all over this. They should obtain confirmation documentation from the E-Verify portion of USCIS and send it to the Service Center processing the extension. This is a classic case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

2. Try to get a print out from the e-Verify system that has the number and get a letter from your company stating that the number is correct.

This answer is not to be construed as legal advice. For a free telephone consultation, contact us now at: info@moralespllc.com (512) 215-5235 Austin, (214) 377-4822 Dallas, (713) 242-1783 Houston, (210) 957-8845 San Antonio Please dial extension 500