Verify employers E-verify number?

Asked about 2 years ago - Norcross, GA

I have applied for OPT STEM Extension and got RFE second time saying that E-verify number I provided is incorrect. My HR called USCIS E-verify customer care and they confirmed that the number we provided was correct. What steps should i take? how should i respond to this RFE?

1. Philip Alan Eichorn

1

1

Best Answer

Answered . Your employer's HR department should be all over this. They should obtain confirmation documentation from the E-Verify portion of USCIS and send it to the Service Center processing the extension. This is a classic case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing.

2. Myron Russell Morales

Pro

1

1

Answered . Try to get a print out from the e-Verify system that has the number and get a letter from your company stating that the number is correct.