Skip to main content

Vehicle damage while at hospital

Detroit, MI |

Can a person sue a hospital after a security guard moved their vehicle from the emergency room area and caused vehicle damage? The owner of the vehicle did not have collision insurance and had a large repair bill. Is the owner limited to a mini-tort?

This occurred in Michigan.

Attorney Answers 1


Best bet is to search avvo for an insurance lawyer in your city who can assist you with this claim.

Click on name or picture to see profile page.

Mark as helpful

Personal injury topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics