Vehicle Damage by HAIL on Sunnday Day [claim by Rental Car] but there was no Hail and it was Sunnyday

Asked about 1 year ago - Brookings, SD

I rented a vehicle for one day and after 3 months I received a letter from the Risk Management company for the rented vehicle saying that the vehicle had HAIL DAMAGE.
During that day I drove the vehicle with so cautious that I know there was no damage at all and now they say the vehicle had hail damage. but I'm surprised with their statement because I drove the vehicle on Sunny day. There was no rain, no snowfall, road was very clean and it was a Sunny Day and also the weather shows that the weather was clean
What should I do?

1. Andres J Correa

4

Answered . I would contact the rental company and your insurance carrier in order to sort this out. Also, find and print out a reputable weather report for your area and keep it for possible future use.

Pro

3

Answered . Report it to your insurance company to resolve

3. David Ian Schoen

Pro

2

Answered . Tell them that and advise them to get the weather records.