VAWA and applying for Citizenship after Three Years

Paterson, NJ |

I understand that someone who got his citizenship through VAWA and the abuser was a USC can apply for citizenship after only three years. On N400 application, it does not give you the option to apply under VAWA in part 2 of the application. Can someone with knowledge about VAWA answer this question please. Thanks.

1. Yes, you use Other and indicate I-360 approved, former spouse of abuser USC

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. I agree with Mr. Segal.

973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

3. I agree with my colleagues

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104