Uvisa waiting status. Checked on USCIS and said my alien registration# was changed relating to my 1765employment authorization.

Baltimore, MD |

I don't know what this means. Can somebody explain this to me.

I would be happy to assist you but I would need more information. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

This answer is not intended to replace a consultation with an attorney and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

I have received a few of these notices in error recently. Contact the 1-800 number on your receipt to inquire about your case.

Please note that this response is for informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Congratulations! Means your form I-765 application for employment authorization document was approved and an alien number issued for that EAD card.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Wow yayyyyyyy