I have a situation here,
- Entered USA in 2010 as an L2 and got EAd approved.
- Working based on EAD till date
- Last year my old employer got my H1 petition approved, which required me to travel back to India and get it stamped. I chose not to travel and continue working on EAD.
- I still have the approved petition with me.
- I switched my employer DEC 2012 and working on EAD.
Can my current employer and I use the old approved H1 petition? What are the possible route for me to move to H1 now.
Get free answers from experienced attorneys.
23,345 answers this week
2,725 attorneys answering
Don't speak legalese? We define thousands of terms in plain English.Browse our legal dictionary