USCIS sent NOIR (NOTICE TO INTENT TO REVOKE)

Asked 5 months ago - Milwaukee, WI

About a month back i have received the NOIR . Now my employer is stating that they are not going to answer the NOIR . I am trying for filing new H1B through different employer but not able to gather the client letter.
In this scenario what will happen to my status if the notice is not answered to USCIS with the given period of time.

Please advice us in this matter.

1. Stephen D. Berman

Answered . Generally when a petitioner does not respond to a request for evidence, the application is deemed abandoned and denied.

2. Karin Wolman

Pro

1

Answered . If the current employer does not send a timely response to the NOIR, then your H1B status will be revoked. As of the date of revocation, you will be unlawfully present. Try to remain on good enough terms with the current employer that they give you a copy of the NOIR and of the revocation notice when it comes, as USCIS will not send a copy to you.

3. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

1

Answered . Generally if there is no response to the NOIR, the H1B will be revoked. You should consult your employer's immigration attorney to assist you.