Uscis sent me a request for evidence we were not at home and now it's been more than 2 months. What should I do?

Rockwall, TX |

I called many times, sent email and even went to a local office and I haven't get anything yet. I sent my paper work on jan 7 th and all I did was the biometrics. I am applying for I 485. I haven't get my employment card or my travel authorization yet.

1. Still answer and explain

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. It is in your interest to retain an attorney at this point to follow through.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.

3. Hopefully you got proof of all your efforts. Now you must fully answer he RFE and send it in with overnight delivery and hope for the best.

Should your case get denied due to failure to respond on time, you will always be able to file a motion to reconsider or re-file again .

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

4. You need to answer the request, present proof that you were away, that your attorney (if you had one) could not reach you, that you apologize for the delay and ask to excuse it.

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney http://www.shautsova.com Blog: http://www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com